6.05.2010

Hippie Goodness Vol. 2...


As promised there is a Hippie Goodness Vol. 2 playlist. And just as John Lennon dominated the first playlist, David Cassidy dominates this one. Hope you enjoy!

Adam Sandler:
Real Love

The Allman Brothers:
Black Hearted Woman

Angus and Julia Stone:
Big Jet Plane

Aqualung:
Reel Me In

Beach House:
10 Mile Stereo

Ben Gibbard and Feist:
Train Song

Bill Withers:
Ain't No Sunshine

Bobby Sherman:
Little Woman
Jennifer
Easy Come, Easy Go

Carly Simon:
Night Owl

Carly Simon and James Taylor:
Mockingbird

Crosby, Stills, & Nash:
Teach Your Children Well
Woodstock

David Cassidy and the Partridge Family:
Come On Get Happy
I Think I Love You
Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted
I'll Meet You Halfway
I Woke Up In Love This Morning
Cherish
It's One Of Those Nights
I Can Feel Your Heartbeat
Am I Losing You
Could It Be Forever
Point Me In The Direction Of Albuquerque
Echo Valley 2-6809
Rock Me Baby
Summer Days
Looking Through The Eyes Of Love
How Long Is Too Long
Daydreamer
One Night Stand

The Eagles:
Witchy Woman

Elton John:
Philadelphia Freedom
Island Girl

A Fine Frenzy:
What I Wouldn't Do

Fleetwood Mac:
Rhiannon
Gypsy
Dreams
Gold Dust Woman

James Taylor:
Carolina In My Mind

Janis Joplin:
Piece Of My Heart

Jefferson Airplane:
Somebody To Love
White Rabbit

Jenny Lewis:
Acid Tongue

The Kills:
Black Balloon

Lavender Diamond:
Open Your Heart

Led Zeppelin:
Over The Hills and Far Away
Black Dog
Whole Lotta Love

Leona Naess:
He's Gone

MagicWands:
Black Magic

The Monkees:
Daydream Believer

The Partridge Family:
Let The Good Times In
Stephanie

The Rolling Stones:
Paint It Black

She & Him:
In The Sun

Stealers Wheel:
Stuck In The Middle With You

The Young Rascals:
Groovin'

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3