2.07.2012

Some B+W Love For Alison Mosshart...

I know I haven't been very creative with the posts lately (at least in my opinion I haven't been) it's just been really crazy getting back to school with work and all sorts of things. Nothing super exciting has really happened because of all that! I promise I will try to get some more fun "life" stuff up soon. Today I wanted to share a few pictures with you. These pictures of Alison Mosshart from "The Kills" are so cool and I love each and every one of them! I would love to imitate some of these one day. Someone brought up to me recently that I look a lot like her, which when you look at some of these or google her seems to be eerily true.
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3