3.18.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. I adore this print by Devon Smith.
2. I wish I could wear a bathing suit like this! It's gorge!
3. I dream of going to places like this.
4. Elsie and Emma's flavored lemonades look so divine!
5. Down Like Silver's single "Wolves." So beautiful.
6. Mustache mug from Urban Outfitters. One day I will own one :)
7. James' wedding jams. Such a cute idea. I love the gold hearts!
8. This funky journals from Inky Co. would be a dream to write in.
9. Love the set-up of Red Velvet. Especially smitten with the bubble lights.
10. Gwyneth Paltrow's layered bracelets, chunky rings, and cool necklaces. She wears them a lot but this best picture I could find.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3