1. I was obsessed with flavored lemonades this year. Pomegranate, raspberry, cranberry- I tried them all.
2. Neil Young was a big part of my summer! I bought three of his albums and even put a little piece of him on my wall in my bedroom.
3. The "Civil Wars" and their album "Barton Hollow" were definitely the soundtrack to my summer. I couldn't get enough of these guys.
4. Late night Netflix marathons were one of my favorite things to do this summer. I would stay up into the wee hours of the morning watching all kinds of good stuff.
5. I spent so much money on "Essie" nail polish this summer. All of their colors are just gorgeous and beautiful.
6. I realized how much I really loved cherries. After eating a huge bowl of them on my trip in Connecticut I just couldn't stop. One of my new favorite snacks.
7. I watched a whole lot of Ryan Gosling movies this summer. In fact I almost watched every one that he has made. Some call it obsessed, I say dedicated. (Definitely a summer crush here.)
8. Pink lipstick was a must have. I fell in love with some new shades and I found an everyday look that I adore.
9. I couldn't go a morning without my cup of coffee. Waking up to a cup of joe was a necessity.
10. I fell in love with anything and everything chevron.
11. I loved driving with the windows down and my hand out the window with the music turned up loud.
12. My road trip to New England with my two best friends was such a great time. All the places we went, food we ate, and laughs we shared made for a wonderful and unforgettable summer.
13. Getting together with Sarah at least once a week and doing something fun and exciting is a big highlight for me.
14. Thank the Lord for Jimmy Fallon re-runs and jokes that would make me laugh so hard that I would cry.
15. I found a lot of "Pandora" radio stations that I liked and put them on full blast every single day.
16. We had quite a few days that were just perfect beach weather. I wish that I had taken more advantage of them.
17. I got to explore a lot of new places. My favorites were probably the little sea towns of New England.
18. I loved chopping off all my hair. I wanted a drastic change and that's what I got. It was weird to get used to at first but now I am in love with my short little do.
19. My family bought a snow cone machine and we enjoyed shave iced goodness all summer long.
20. I started working on my journal from my trip to Europe last year. Love reliving all those memories and looking at pictures and trinkets from my trip.
21. I got to read a ton this summer. I loved being able to lay down with the sun coming in from the windows and get lost in a book.
22. I promised myself that I would add to my vinyl collection and I sure did. I bought a lot of used vinyl including "Crosby, Stills, and Nash", "Neil Young," and "Creedence Clearwater Revival."
23. I am a huge fan of sleep and being able to lie down after lunch or work and take a nap while the warm breeze flowed through the windows was a treat.
24. I got to walk barefoot in the sand a couple of times this summer. There is no better feeling.
25. My day trip to Ocean City with my best friends and sister was such a blast. It was the perfect day and I wish that I could relive it over and over again.
26. Sarah and I got the chance to go to "Georgetown Cupcakes" and bite our way into little pieces of heaven. Such a fun and delicious time.
27. While in Connecticut, Sarah and I spent a whole warm afternoon looking through "Martha Stewart Living's." I think a subscription is definitely in order.
28. I rarely go to the movies but this summer I went to a lot (at least for me.) I go to see "Bridesmaids," "Midnight in Paris," and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2."
29. I wanted to take a lot of pictures this summer and learn more about my camera. While I still have a lot to learn, I really enjoyed attempting to improve my photography.
30. I got into scrap booking this summer and I had a lot of fun doing it. My summer album isn't finished yet but I think that I am a real scrap booker at heart.
Peace and Love,