Reading // Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I know I'm a little late to the game but I am determined to read the entire Harry Potter series this Fall!
Listening to // Thirty Seconds to Mars, the Civil Wars, & Jack White just to name a few.
Feeling Thankful // For all of life's different seasons and the start of new chapters.
Thinking About // Blogging. I am working on some big and exciting things for my little internet space but at the same time I am also feeling drained and uninspired. I know as bloggers we all go through this ebb and flow but I am really racking my brain trying to think about things to write about.
Eating // Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn. This stuff is addicting and dangerous to have around. I also enjoyed a pumpkin chai latte last week that was divine!!
Watching // My sister and I watched The Fault in Our Stars this week. It was beautiful and just like the book and I cried my eyes out.
Bummed out on // The fact that summer is officially over but I am also looking forward to fall and sweaters and pumpkin flavored everything!!
Loving // The fact that the Orioles are going to the Play-offs and that they're the A.L. East Champions! If you didn't know already, I am a huge baseball fan. And after 14 years of losing seasons I am so excited that Baltimore is doing so well!!
1. Stunning. 2. Girls' best friend. 3. Love the colors of this photo. 4. I'm not much of a watch gal but this one is perfection! 5. A Portland travel guide. 6. Leather and lace. 7. Layered necklaces. 8. Love this shot. 9. All white with wood accents. 10. My favorite.
- I completely failed at blogging. I started my "10 Things" post for Sunday and didn't even finish it, my brain was void of blogging ideas, and I just didn't feel motivated to post anything. I know every blogger has weeks like this but I was disappointed in my lack of presence here on the blog.
- I set out to deep-clean my room last Sunday and it has gone untouched. Bags, boxes, and clothes are everywhere.
- My sleeping has been off. I wake up at all hours of the night and can't fall back asleep so I end up watching numerous episodes of Grey's Anatomy and The Wire. This means that this week has been full of afternoon naps.
- I spent way too much time at the Apple store, but three trips later my phone is finally fixed.
But instead of dwelling on these negative things I will look on the bright side: I have made lots of progress in the book I am currently reading, I bought a few new items for my Fall wardrobe, and I've spent lots of time with great girlfriends.
I hope you all have a great Friday and a happy weekend :)
I live about 20 minutes outside of both Baltimore and Washington DC and I don't take advantage of it like I should. Lately I've become more adventurous and am trying to make more of an effort to explore the cities around me. A few weeks ago I went with my friend, Haylee, to Fell's Point for dinner. If you are ever in the Baltimore area you need to visit Fell's Point- it's one of my favorite parts of the city. It contains high-end shops and some of my favorites (Anthropologie anyone?) and a great selection of restaurants. Haylee and I enjoyed dinner at Sofie's crepes. I've never actually had a real crepe before and these were delicious. After a little window shopping we headed down to one of my favorite places to get gelato- Pitango. This place makes some of the best gelato and has some of the most delicious flavors you could dream of. I ended up mixing a scoop of the mojito gelato with a scoop of the dark chocolate and it was absolutely divine. We ended the night with a walk down around the docks. These little summer adventures are going to be missed...
1. Chic and white. 2. Whip that hair. 3. Could he be any cuter?! 4. So true. 5. Carrot cake doughnuts. 6. Nothing I love more than peach season. 7. I adore this braided crown! 8. A lovely large horse print. 9. Choppy bangs. 10. A hidden pink gem.