10.10.2011

Been A While...

This past week was crazy! It was school, work, eat, sleep, repeat, with a little bit of everything else thrown in there. I felt like I could hardly breath. Although there were some high points: Italian food and shopping with Sarah, and dinner under twinkle lights with a new college friend. I'm hoping this week won't be so bad, although I do have history midterms tomorrow which means a whole lot of studying.
Saturday we drove to Virginia and had a picnic with my grandparents and then walked around the botanical garden there. I loved looking at all the names that different people had given the flowers and trying to narrow down my favorite ones!
Anyway, that's what I have been up to. Happy Monday.
Peace and Love,
Em

2 comments:

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3