2.19.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. Love all of the diverse styles in this picture.
2. The color combination of this afghan has me jealous of it's owner.
3. Love the bright colors in this vintage movie poster for "Roman Holiday."
4. Ring overload.
5. This picture is just bliss to me. I would just love to live inside. Words don't even explain how beautiful I think this is.
6. CAKE. I can't get enough of this blog! It is full of inspiration and eye candy.
7. "Safe and Sound" music video. I think it might be my favorite music video.
8. What's better than glitter cake pops!
9. Ryan Gosling in "Drive." The movie was really good, but the view was much better.
10. I love Jen's spread in this month's Instyle. Probably because I always rock Frye boots with my dresses.
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3