Over the summer I have fallen in love with some new stuff. I decided to list it all so that I can remember all the wonderful things that I have been introduced to or reaquainted with this summer...
1. Orange Juice (I have it at least twice a day and normally with every meal)
2. Old Judy Garland Movies
3. Skirts and Tights (I have decided this will be my new fall look!)
4. Flowers in my hair
5. Used book stores (I still think that Capitol Hill Books is my favorite of the summer but the Book Thing of Baltimore rocks too!)
6. LA Ink (Always been a fan but I have been particularly inspired by Kat Von D lately.)
7. Ferris Wheels
8. Jamie Bell (He has been my summer crush!)
9. Happy Anniversay Nail Polish by OPI
10. Hippie chicks who double as rockers ( i.e. Ann and Nancy Wilson, Stevie Nicks)
11. Baking homemade cup cakes
12. Black eye liner and red lipstick
13. Wearing tons on bracelets
14. Orioles games at night with my daddy as my date and a lemonade and "O" pretzel in my hand.
15. Taking pictures
16. Tweeting ;)
17. Blue Cheese and Bacon burgers
19. Zac Efron (despite my hesitation at first I have fallen for him)
20. Cuddling up in a blanket and reading during the afternoon with the breeze of the fan going
21. Phone calls to TN
22. The smell of the ocean
23. Lighting incense
24. Laugh with me Lee Lee Perfume
25. Chats with my sister in her room
26. F. Scott Fitzgerlad Novels
27. Late Night 30 Rock Marathons
28. Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon making me laugh out loud
29. Trips to Jammin Java
30. The excitement of finding the perfect little dress
31. Reading the Rockstar Diaries blog and being inspired to try so many new things!
32. Psych marathons with Sarah along with pineapple juice and big umbrellas!
So there it is...some of my favorite things this summer! I have been so blessed and have been amazed by God's love and grace this summer! I hope that I can continue to be adventurous and try a bunch of new things during the school year. Here's to what was a great summer!
Peace and Love,