9.06.2009

Ocean City And Fried Oreos....

Since we never really had a chance to go on a proper vacation this summer we spent Friday in Ocean City, MD! I had so much fun!! It started out with a trip to the Kite Loft, an old favorite of ours where we would stop on every trip to the beach. Needless to say it ended in me trying on a variety of crazy hats!! Oh and then I found some puppets :) And my sister and I tried on some pretty sweet glasses.

After that we went to lunch at another favorite of ours! The "Brass Balls Bar and Grill." Following lunch we walked the board walk and did some shopping and then headed to the carnival on the beach!! It was my first time on a ferris wheel and I loved it (once I opened my eyes!) Haha dad and I had so much fun on all the rides!! It was a blast!!

On our way out we walked down the dock and had an impromptu photo shoot!!



We ended the day with a delicious lemonade and some fried oreos!! The best things in the world!! I have a new favorite guilty pleasure :) So yummy!!


Anyway I am going to make the most of my last day of summer tomorrow! I will be back soon with a lit of my favorite things of the summer!!


Peace and Love,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3