10.04.2009

Will I Ever Feel Better...

Hey guys! I've been pretty out of it lately. I've been sick since Tuesday with a fever, sore throat, and eyes that are burning like fire! It has been awful :( I've been so stressed with all the work I have to make up. My best friend has been great by leaving me videos everyday of her singing some of my favorite songs from my favorite musical, Hairspray!! Weekends really suck when you have to stay at home. We did take a trip to Ikea yesterday where I got some darling little lamps for my bedroom and a table for next to my bed that I can keep my books on:) Anyway, just wanted to check in and hope that everyone has a great Sunday and a great start to their week! I'm really sad today because it is the last day of Orioles baseball for the season :( Let's hope they win today and the same for the Ravens!

Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3