2.21.2011

I'm So Tired...

Only day one of the week and I am already exhausted. The craziness was non-stop so I am sitting in bed right now blogging and then I will close my eyes in hopes of getting the best sleep ever. Don't worry, I will make sure that the blogs this week aren't all about how worn out I am. All that is popping into my head right now are theses Beatles lyrics:

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink

I'm so tired, I don't know what to do
I'm so tired, my mind is set on you
I wonder should I call you, but I know what you would do

You'd say I'm putting you on
But it's no joke, it's doing me harm
You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain
You know it's three weeks, I'm going insane
You know I'd give you everything I got for a little peace of mind ...

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3