5.10.2011

Shoe Love...

When we were visiting my grandparents this weekend my grandma said that she wanted to take my sister and I shopping for shoes. Shopping! You don't have to ask me twice. Normally when grandma buys us shoes they look like something the virgin Mary would have worn but we figured that we could meet in the middle and at least get a new pair of shoes. Well, we went into T.J. Maxx and I fell in LOVE with these retro pumps! I wanted them so badly. My only worry was that my grandma wasn't going to like them. Surprisingly she said they weren't that bad. She didn't think they were summer shoes but I told her I would wear them everyday if that would make her feel better. And she said...YES! Yay, so I got my dream shoes! I love them! Thanks grandma! Peace and Love,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3