5.08.2011

Wednesday...

Yes, I am finally back. The reason I have been MIA is that my computer cord started shooting sparks to the point that it wouldn't even charge my computer. My computer was totally dead and that's why I haven't been able to blog for a while. So today I am going to try and catch up by posting all of the blogs that were planned for this week. Here is Wednesday's:


Mel just gets naughtier and naughtier every day. We've discovered that she likes to chew on pens and the edges of my laptop. She also loves to chew on my Tom's shoes (not very happy about that.) The cutest thing is when she sleeps with her tongue sticking out of her mouth just a little. Precious :)


Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3