9.26.2011

Migraines and Math Homework...

It has been a rough couple of days for me. A while back I was diagnosed with cluster migraine headaches, some of which I have had last for weeks. On Thursday night, what I thought was just a little headache turned into something much more than expected. Then Friday I had a horrible reaction to some medication that almost sent me to the hospital. Anyway, the past couple of days I have tried everything: headache meds, sinus pills, even shots but nothing is getting rid of this migraine. All I can do is hope that it will go away soon. Guess it's back to bed for this girl.

Peace and Love,
Em


2 comments:

  1. I suffer from migraine headaches as well my dear so you have my sympathy. And trying to do anything other than sleep, like homework is torture. When I feel one coming on I drink straight-on caffeine coffee, as much and quickly as I can. Otherwise, sleep is a good remedy! ~ Auntie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! They are so bad. I'll have to try the coffee thing! Thanks D!

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3