11.05.2012

Oliver Street...

 Yesterday I had to go to Chevy Chase to do some work for the magazine. Since I can't drive with my vertigo my dad was sweet enough to come along with me (he's the best). I'm glad that he took me because we were able to spend some quality time together. We walked around and looked in some of the stores but on our way home we drove through some of the most gorgeous neighborhoods- my dream neighborhood. I would love to live on Oliver St. The houses are huge but they are also really old and have so much charm and character about them. Plus, it was just a beautiful Fall day and the neighborhoods were just covered in pretty leaves and trees. Also, they have some of the oldest and prettiest churches. I think it's safe to say that Oliver Street has stolen my heart... 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3