12.01.2012

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving Vol. 3...

 
 

Day 21: Double Dark chocolate. 
Day 22: Sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, turkey, corn pudding, stuffing, rolls, and pumpkin pie. Ahh, Thanksgiving food. 
Day 23: My lovely friend Tara and our little Friday night outings. 
Day 24: Being bundled up in my new favorite scarf.  
Day 25: Christmas tree lights. 
Day 26: Our little bit of Christmas cheer at the office. 
Day 27: Pale pink lips. 
Day 28: Getting to spend all morning with my sister accompanied by a cute baby boy and some hot chocolate. 
Day 29: Stepping into a Winter Wonderland at Anthropologie. 
Day 30: My favorite hat and the fact that December is now here. 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3