4.30.2013

Dreamy...


One of my favorite things about Spring/Summer is the music that comes along with it. I love lounging around the house with the windows open or hanging outside and listening to some dream pop. I definitely have records that I only listen to in the Summer and it just makes them that much sweeter. Today it's dark and rainy. We keep getting these hints of Summer but they fade away as quickly as they came. Today I made a playlist of a few dreamy tracks that are getting me in the mood for Summer. Listening to these songs instantly makes me think of the beach or road-tripping with friends. Take a listen and I hope that you enjoy! 
Dreamy by Emma Kate on Grooveshark
Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3