4.22.2013

Reunions...


Over the weekend I was able to meet up with a few girlfriends that I haven't seen in a long time. On Friday night I went out for dinner and drinks with my friend Suzanne who I haven't seen in months. It was so great to see her! We went to the Bonefish Grill and had Bang Bang Shrimp and the most delicious Hawaiian cocktails! It was so wonderful to catch up and laugh and I hope to get together again soon. Then on Saturday I went out with my friend Megan who I haven't seen since my birthday party last year. We had lunch at a local diner and caught up on everything that has been going on in each other's lives. After lunch we dropped in Anthropologie and made a few tiny purchases :) It was great to see her too and we are going to work on making plans more often. The sun was out all weekend and provided the perfect weather to cruise around and listen to JT and I'm really thankful that I was able to meet up with my old friends. I want to work hard to keep in contact with those girls. It's funny to see how much things have changed since high school but great to know that our friendships can just pick up where we left off.  

Peace and Love, 
Em

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to spend the weekend! Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3