Today I am sharing a few of my favorite things for the month of December!
1. Starting off with thermal leggings. I don't have this particular pair from PINK but I have a few pairs that I live in during the winter. I just love the fair isle pattern on these!
2. Next are these mercury glass trees from Target. They are part of the Threshold collection (which I adore) and when I saw them at the store I had to pick up a few. They are the perfect mix of vintage and modern and I love the shade of blue throughout!
3. I became a little obsessed with the candles at Bath and Body Works this year. They have had some great sales and I stocked up as much as I could. My favorite scent right now is "Snow Day." It's the perfect blend of peppermint and fir trees.
4. Michael Buble's Christmas record has been on constant repeat for the past few days. In fact, I'm watching his Holiday Special as I type this! He is so classy and his music is just flawless. My favorite track has to be #12.
5. Everyone knows that I love my Essie nail polishes. I decided that my color for this Christmas would be "Toggle to the Top." It's a beautiful berry-red with a lot of sparkle! I can't get over this color.
6. My lips get so chapped during the winter time and the candy cane chap stick is my favorite! It smells SO good and does wonders for my lips!
7. You can't go through December and not enjoy the seasonal drinks at Starbucks. My favorites during winter are chai lattes and peppermint mochas. But then again, you can never go wrong with anything from Starbucks :)
8. Finally, there is nothing I like more than the December issue of "Martha Stewart Living." This year's issue is full of yummy recipes, homemade gifts, and lots of holiday cheer. If you haven't picked up a copy I highly recommend it!
So, there are some of my favorite things for December! What are some of your favorite things for this month?
Peace and Love,