12.04.2013

What I Wore...


On Thanksgiving my family and I spent the day at my uncle's house with my dad's side of the family. There were about 24 of us total so we had quite a big Thanksgiving! I knew that I wanted to be comfortable but I still wanted to dress up a little for the holiday. I ended up wearing one of my favorite sweaters that I bought this year from Threadsence. I love this sweater so much. It is hi-low style and has silver metallic thread woven throughout so it has a little shimmer to it. To dress it up a little I added a statement necklace that my mom had gotten me from Anthropologie for Christmas last year. I paired it with some black leggings and   brown suede boots from Madewell. 

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Now we can go into full Christmas mode! 

Peace and Love, 
Em

2 comments:

  1. I love the high low..especially w/ leggings...It covers up my backside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Thanksgiving! That necklace is so pretty, Anthropologie always has the best accessories!

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3