1.17.2014

On My Reading List...


Many of you know how much I love to read. There is nothing better than curling up with a good book or reading the latest New York Times Bestseller at a local coffee shop! This year I've actually started making a proper reading list and am super excited about it! Throughout the year I hope to share what I'm reading as I make my way down the list. Here are just of few of the books that I am planning on reading so far (I can't wait for Diane Keaton's second book!!!). 

What are you reading? Do you have a reading list? I would love suggestions! 

Peace and Love, 
Em

2 comments:

  1. i suddenly have this renewed urgency to read, read, read! my goal for this year is to read one book a month which may not seem like a lot, but i would be really happy to reach it. please keep us posted on your progress and give your thoughts good/bad/ugly as you finish. i'd love to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be an avid reader but lately I haven't been. I really need to get back into it. The cover of Looking for Alaska is very intriguing. hmmm, let us know how it is when you're done :)

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3