1.05.2010

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds...

I am so blessed to have amazing friends! My best friend posts videos to me sometimes. They are normally just quick hellos or about inside jokes or just talking about our days. Today she posted one for me and for some reason it made me really happy. She had "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" from Across the Universe (one of my favorite movies) playing in the background and she just posted to say she loved me and a few other random comments. Little things like that make me very thankful, not just that the Lord has provided me with friends but that they are so cool and amazing! We all need to be more appreciative of what the Lord has given us. I know I take a lot of it for granted.

My best friend, Alyssa, and I :)


Happy Tuesday!


Peace and Love,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3