1.20.2010

Thankful...

Despite the bad things that happened to day I am thankful. It was not the best day of the week and yet I am reminded of how great my God is and all that he does. Suzanne wrote this on my arm today and it made me feel good. Alyssa left an encouraging note on my desk along with a Bible verse which was just what I needed. My thesis adviser stayed with me two hours after school to help me with an outline and she drove me home.

Today I am thankful for my nest friends.

I am thankful for thesis advisers.

I am thankful love.

I am thankful for music.

I am thankful for my God.

I am thankful for life.

Let's not take all that we have for granted.


Peace and Love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3