5.27.2010

3 Days To Go...

With three days to go until Europe I have a lot on my mind. Not to mention that tomorrow night is graduation and saturday is the big dance party.
I finished all of my last minute shopping today which included getting a new pair of TOM'S and makeup.
My daddy gave me this yesterday:
He said he wanted me to have it on my trip. I am always trying to change things that I can't and it's really comforting wearing this around my wrist. It's the perfect prayer for me. It was really sweet of my daddy to think of it all on his own and I love it!
And I still have a ton of packing to do. Ok, basically I haven't even started.

But all of this is:
is coming with me. Oh my, the next couple days are going to be long ones.


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3