5.12.2010

Spring Concert 2010...

Last night was the school's Spring Concert. This is going to be my last year in Concert Choir because I have decided to take Journalism next year. It was kinda bittersweet to be up there for the last time. On the one hand I will be so happy that I can burn my choir dress, but on the other hand some of those choir fieldtrips were super fun. But I am happy with my decision and I now that taking Journalism will be great experience for what I want to do in college. Anyway I had fun last night and it was a good last hoorah!



Here's Kevin, Krista and Sarah. All so cute!


And I don't know why Gilbert was wearing this...


...he isn't Jewish.

Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3