6.01.2010

What Gets Me To Sleep...

I'm sure that everyone goes through nights where they can't sleep. Since I take naps all the time most nights I have trouble getting to sleep. I thought I would share some of the things that get me to sleep when it seems impossible.

First of all Hulu and Netflix are both amazing things! You can watch almost anything on them. Personally I like to fall asleep to the sound of the TV. But there are a few shows that I love in particular.

1. The Partridge Family
This has been my newest obsession as of late. I used to watch this show all the time when I was around 7 and now I can't get enough of it! You can watch the whole first season on Hulu and you can grab seasons 1-3 on Itunes if you like. I also really like that this is an old TV show, it relaxes me.

2. Psych
Psych is my favorite show on TV. I can't get enough of Shawn and Gus! It's so funny and so cool. It's nice to fall asleep to something that makes you laugh and makes you happy.

3. White Collar
Who would not want the last thing that they see before they close their eyes to be Matt Bomer's face? He is so dreamy! Anyway, I love this show. It's got it's own twist and isn't like those other police shows out there. It's smart, funny, and stylish. It's also got some great shots of NYC. Just another one of my favorites to fall asleep to.

4. 30 Rock
Tina Fey is the bomb. 30 Rock is hilarious. Netflix let's you watch the first 3 seasons on demand. It's pretty legit!

Pandora is another great thing on the web. I love to just put my laptop on my bed-side table and let the music rock me to sleep. Here are my two favorite stations to fall asleep to.

1. Judy Garland
This station is amazing. You get everything from Sinatra to Billie Holiday on here. Great stuff and very relaxing.

2. Rilo Kiley
I love this band. They are so cool and have a kinda hippie flavor to them. Definately check them out. They rock but are not hard-core. This station is really cool.

Finally, I am a baseball girl. I love and adore the game. You can buy games on Itunes so of course I have multiple Orioles games on my Ipod. I just love all of the sounds. The commentators, the crack of the bat, the crowd talking and cheering. All of it is great. I love to fall asleep to the sounds of the ballpark.

Well there you have it. That is my list of things that get me to sleep :)

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3