6.02.2010

Costume Party...

A few weeks ago it was my friend Carrie's birthday. For her party everyone had to go as couples. So of course Suzanne and I went as the coolest couple possible...Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum. It was awesome!!


Sarah and Krista went as a cop and jail bird.

Of course Harry Potter and his friends were there.

Alyssa and Heather were the cheerleaders from Glee.

Gilbert was supposed to be someone from that 70s show.

Moosh was a Greek goddess.

Sherlock and Watson were there. I really thought their costumes were cool.

And Carrie was Snookie from Jersey shore.
It was a fun party. My head was hurting by the end of it because the hanger that was holding up my hair was digging into my skull. lol It was worth it :)



Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3