9.06.2010

Summer Favorites 2010...

Time for my list of my favorite things from this summer. Since I do start school tomorrow I thought it would be good to recap some of my favorite summer memories. I did this last year too so you can check out that list in the archives.
1.Tom's shoes. I think I have worn these every single day this summer. I love my Tom's. They are so comfortable and cute. I need to get a new pair for fall.

2.Band Tees. I loved getting tees of my favorite bands throughout the summer. Such a cool thing to have!

3. Dunkin' Doughnuts Iced Coffee. This drink is what got me through Thursday mornings. I loved my DD iced coffee this summer.

4. David Cassidy. Mr. Cassidy was definitely my summer crush. I bought all four seasons of the Partridge Family, read his biography, and constantly listened to him on my Ipod. You gotta love the hair!
5. Gelato. After being in Italy for a week this summer I became addicted to gelato. My favorite flavor is probably Hazelnut!

6. Sipping Cappuccinos late at night in Italy. One of my favorite things to order in Italy was a Cappuccino. I would get them after dinner and just enjoy drinking one while people watching.

7. Day Trips. Everyone knows that I loved the trip to St. Michaels but I also loved going to Ocean City and Ellicott City this summer. Day trips are so fun and easy. I'm totally gonna plan some for next summer.

8. Apple Butter. The little trips across the bridge to Cracker Barrel were so much fun. I especially like the biscuits and apple butter.

9. Thrifty finds. Whether it was J. Crew jeans for $11 or a Banana republic skirt and grandpa sweater for $5 I was lucky with all my finds this summer.

10. Sweet Thing. These boys rocked me through the Summer. Even thought their cd just came out recently they were really busy this summer and definitely kept me entertained. Sweet Thing was the soundtrack of my summer.

11. Rosaries. I bought a couple of rosaries in Italy. They were one of my favorite accessories this summer. Just wrap one around your wrist and you are good to go.

12. Blogs. I fell in love with some new blogs this summer. I am so inspired by these women:


13. Female singers. I have some new favorite singers as of this summer. I had a fascination with female vocals. Here are some of my favorites:

-Grace Potter
-Jenny Lewis
-Patty Griffin
-Brandi Carlile

14. Etsy. I got some great stuff off of Etsy this summer. I spent hours just surfing the site.

15. Cherry Limeades. The perfect summer drink. It was a bummer when Sonic was the only place that made these and we don't have any Sonics close by, but Taco Bell started making them this summer and they are just as good.

16. Sewing. I started so many sewing projects this summer. Unfortunately, none of them are finished but I have loved my brother sewing machine and I LOVE sewing!

17. White Collar and Psych. My favorite shows to watch this summer were White Collar and Psych. Both started new seasons this summer. It was something to look forward to at the end of the day. I'm gonna miss these guys in the Fall.

18. Homemade BLT's. My favorite lunch this summer were my homemade BLT's. I just couldn't get enough of them. Mmm, now I'm hungry :)

19. Orioles Baseball. I am addicted to Orioles baseball. Once we got our new manager this summer our team has looked great. I still have a month left with these guys but it will be hard going for months without Luke Scott or Brian Roberts. Play Ball!

20. Cuddle time with Mel. The new addition to our family is the cutest. I love just laying with Mel and holding her. She is so furry and warm.

21. Gondola ride in Venice. This was one of the most incredible things I have ever experienced. Words don't do it justice. All I have to say is that if you go to Venice you have to go on a gondola ride. You won't regret it.

22. Polka Dots. Everywhere I went this summer I saw something polka dotted. I am addicted to polka dots. I can't get enough of 'em.

23. Hamburger Pizza. I love the Hamburger pizza at California Pizza Kitchen. I went there on a mother daughter date with my mom and we both loved it! Good times!

24. Books. I read all summer long. I always had a book with me wherever I went.

25. Hanson tour Diary. I loved looking at the guys pictures and videos from tour. Such a cool way to keep in touch with their fans.

26. New cds. Although I wish I had a record player I don't, so the next best thing was to buy cd's. I haven't done this in such a long time because of Itunes and everything. But I miss having the whole record in my hand. My latest purchase: Goo Goo Dolls- Something for the Rest of Us.

27. Room Makeover. My room looks completely different than it did at the beginning of the summer. I love it and can't wait to show you guys the finished product!

28. Headphones. I cannot part with my Panasonic headphones. They are so great!

29. Concerts. I saw some of the best concerts ever this summer. Todd, Goo Goo Dolls, and Train! All were unforgettable and fantastic shows!
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3