9.01.2010

Bike Ride...

Sorry for the lack of posts the past couple days but my internet has been on the fritz. With all my extra free time I have been able to get a lot accomplished in my room and I have done a bit of sewing. Along with all of this I have been trying to mark as many things off my summer list as possible. I know that the list will not be completed this summer but hey, it's my first one. One of the things on my list that needed to be crossed off was riding my bike. So on Sunday Maddie and I dusted off our bikes and with some new air in the tires we were on our way.
It was fun despite the pain of going off curbs and the blisters that have formed on my thumbs. I know I'm a whimp.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3