3.27.2011

Open Mic...

Friday night I took part in an open mic night in order to raise money for Love 146. I have to admit that I was a little nervous because we hadn't practiced that much and my I had been sick and losing my voice all week. But I wasn't going to back out. Once you hear about this cause and watch some of the videos for it your heart just breaks. It's such a horrible thing that happens all around us, even in our back yards. I also realized that in the end it didn't matter how my voice sounded because the glory wasn't going to me but it was going to God. I wasn't singing because I wanted people to notice me. I was singing because I care about the cause and I wanted to put the focus on God. It was such a blessing and I am so happy that I sang. Peace and Love,











Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3