3.15.2011

We Go Together...

Day one of Spring break and I was ready for a GNO. But instead of going out Suzannie and Sarah came over and we watched a movie. All of our schedules are so different so whenever we get to spend time with the three of us together it's always a must. We talked about our road trip this summer, boys, work, and more boys. We laughed a lot too. That's something we always do when we are together. We ended up watching "Because I Said So" with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore while Sarah and I filled up on oreos and Suzanne enjoyed her cheese dip. I love these girls. I don't know what I would do without them. Can you tell that we get a little crazy when we are together?
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3