4.25.2011

Happy Easter 2011...

I hope that everyone had a very happy Easter. I know that I did! We just had a nice day at home spending time together, watching movies, and eating way too much! As usual, my mom did an amazing job with our Easter baskets. Yes, I am 19 and I still get an Easter basket but I love that I do. It's like a little bucket of happy. I love that my mom still does all the little things even though I am still growing up. I hope that I will still be getting an Easter basket when I am 35. We watched "Easter Parade" with two of my favorites, Judy Garland and Fred Astaire, and it did not disappoint. I have been wanting to see it for a really long time but just haven't gotten to putting it into the netflix queue. It's was the most perfect little movie. I'm definitely buying it. Then we spent the rest of the day watching the baseball game and eating and cooking and then eating some more :) Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3