4.18.2011

Private Property...

So on Friday night while I was driving all the girls to Haylee's house to watch a movie, we drove past this field that I have always wanted to take pictures of. I told the girls how much I loved that field and wanted to get a couple shots of it and Suzanne said, "Well, pull over and let's do it!" So that's just what I did. I got a little nervous because of the big farmhouse and the private property signs but we parked far away and I don't think we really trespassed. It was so beautiful: the golden grass and the rows of trees! So whoever you are thanks for letting us borrow your field for a while! It made for some cool pictures :) Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3