3.25.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. Beautiful big floor cushion from Big Birds Boutique.
2. Head Scarfs. I am longing for the day when my hair is long enough to pull this off.
3. Cherry Blossoms. I love this time of year when DC is full of this beauties.
4. Adore this shot Katie took at her local ice cream parlor.
5. These DIY rainbow wooden spoons are super cool!
6. "Songs From District 12 and Beyond." Go. Listen. Now. It's SO good!
7. I would love to make some of these retro sheets with pom pom trim! Super cute!
8. "Lead Balloon" by Rosi Golan. I have had a really good week in terms of finding good music and this record is just perfect!
9. Chevron ring set from ASOS. Could it get any better than this?
10. This lipstick from Topshop is adorable. Favorite color is "Clueless."

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3