10.21.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. A cute how-to for chalkboard coffee mugs.
2. Love this wall of lovelies in little Harper's room.
3. Beautiful wallpaper.
4. I want to dress like this for the rest of my life.
5. Cedar and Gold by Tristan Prettyman. She has a gorgeous voice and there are some really good break-up songs about Jason Mraz on here.
6. This past week's episode of The Vampire Diaries was SO good. My favorite in a long time. It's called "Memorial" if you'd like to watch it.
7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. One of my favorite treats for Fall. My sister has a batch in the oven as we speak.
8. The prettiest Scottish-inspired elopement. Thanks to my mom for sharing this with me!
9. Grape lollipops. I have been eating these ever since I first got sick. Grape is my absolute favorite!!
10. A very cool feather tee DIY from Sincerely Kinsey

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3