10.19.2012

Fall Fashion 2012...


The Necessities: 
1. Felt floppy hats or fedoras. This one is from Topshop
2. Aztec cardigans. You can find so many with different patterns and colors. I love the real chunky and oversized ones. I found this one here
3. Combat boots. The more distressed they look the better. You can also find cool ones with studs like these.  
4. Leather shoulder bag. I love this one because of the color. Fall is all about accessorizing with deep jewel tones. Madewell has some beautiful bags.  
5. Floral leggings. They're fun and add color to any outfit. This pair was from Topshop
6. Nail polishes in deep purples and wines. I love "Wicked" by Essie. 
7. A double-breasted coat. You can't go wrong with this; it's a staple piece. Adore the length and style of the "Promenade" coat from Madewell.  

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3