10.09.2012

My Favorite Fall Albums...


These are the records that first pop into my head when I think of Fall. Some of them I won't even listen to until the air starts to get chilly and the leaves change colors. My favorite tracks off of these albums are: 

* Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago: Flume, The Wolves, & For Emma. 
*She & Him, I Put A Spell on You: I Put a Spell on You. 
*Florence & the Machine, Lungs: Howl, Drumming Song, Cosmic Love, & Blinding. 
*Neil Young, Harvest: Out on the Weekend, Old Man, & The Needle and the Damage Done.  
*CSNY, Deja Vu: Teach Your Children, Helpless, & Our House. 
*Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes: White Winter Hymnal, Ragged Wood, He Doesn't Know Why, Your Protector, & Meadowlarks.  

What are some of your favorite records to listen to during Fall? 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3