2.15.2013

We Were Stuffed...

 
 

This past weekend we drove out to Reston, VA to spend time with my Mom's side of the family. I love Reston and was happy that we got to spend some time there shopping and walking around. We ate lunch at The American Tap Room. Let me tell you, this place had some GOOD food. I tried fried pickles for the first time and enjoyed their bacon jalapeño mac and cheese. After lunch a few of us split up. My mom, aunt, and I ran over to the Red Velvet Cupcakery to pick up some treats while the rest of our group walked over to Apple to help my grandmother purchase her first iPad. We stuck around and peeked into a few different shops and then headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house to chat and enjoy our cupcakes. It was a fun and relaxing day and I hope that we can do it again soon. 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3