9.03.2013

Stuffed...

 

On Sunday afternoon my parents and I went on a little adventure in Bethesda. It is one of my favorite places around where I live and I love to go and explore there. While we were there we enjoyed shrimp and lobster rolls at Luke's Lobster Shack. The seafood was so fresh and came straight from Maine. It was delicious! Then some of us had frozen yogurt at Sweetgreen while others had cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes. Can you guess which one I chose? 

After we ate we walked around a bit and my dad and I headed to one of our favorite places: the bookstore. 
We spent quite a bit of time in the 3-level Barnes and Noble. I could spend hours there just looking at books and browsing. I added a few titles to my reading list :) 

Finally, before we went home we drove down Oliver Street. I have blogged about Oliver Street before and the lovely houses that are located there. I would love to go inside each one of those houses. I bet they are gorgeous. I'm a sucker for old hardwood floors and tiny details. 

What were you up to this weekend? I would love to hear all about it! 

Peace and Love,
Em

8 comments:

  1. mmm shrimp and lobster rolls sound so good!! and they look good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! The perfect little meal to end the summer...

      Delete
  2. These look so so good! I'm off sugar right now, and those cupcakes are calling my name even louder! :) Love your blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you, Kelsea. I have cut out a LOT of sugars from my diet but every once and a while I let myself have something sweet. These cupcakes were just divine! And thank you! I am still playing around with the design a little but I am liking how it is turning out :)

      Delete
  3. those cupcakes look amazing! i watched the tv show about georgetown cupcakes, i just loved it because of all of the crazy cupcake things they would have to make! i'd love to visit there someday.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a visit- their cupcakes are SO good! I hope you get to have one one day :)

      Delete
  4. A 3 Level Barnes and Nobles?! Sounds like a magical kingdom where dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was, Alli! I could have spent hours there.

      Delete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3