I cannot believe how fast October is rushing by! I feel like there was so much that I wanted to do this Autumn and time has just escaped me. That being said, here is a short list of things that I still want to do before October ends:
1. Paint a pumpkin. (My sister and I have ours we just need to get the paint!)
2. Read a scary/mystery novel.
3. Watch a (semi) scary movie.
4. Take pictures of the changing leaves.
5. Drink another pumpkin spice latte.
6. Listen to "Harvest" by Neil Young.
Peace and Love,