10.20.2010

Much Love...

I used to hate school. I used to dread waking up every morning. I knew that there was going to be lots of hard work and that I would come home tired and upset. Last year was possibly the worst year of them all. There were days when I didn't know if I would make it through.
This year has been great. I am a Senior and loving it. I still have work and I still get tired but there is one thing that keeps me going. I LOVE my FRIENDS. I love each and every single person that is in my class. Most of us have known each other for years. We have jokes that only our grade gets. we've been to Europe together. We are a FAMILY. I hate the fact that next year we will all be apart. Even though the school year has just started it feels like the days are flying by. I am trying to cherish every single last moment that I have with these people. We may not be happy with each other all the time, but we will always love each other. The experience that I have been able to have at Rockbridge is like no other. No other school has classes that are as close as ours are.

I hate thinking about all of us leaving. I wish we could just start our own college that all of us could go to together. We may have some rough days here and there but I am so excited to spend the year with these brothers and sisters. I am so blessed to know all of them and I love them all so much!

Peace and Love,
Em
P.S. These cupcakes barely lasted a day. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3