12.14.2010

Jack Frost...

It has been so cold here recently. So cold that even the dog doesn't want to go outside. I hate that feeling of knowing that you have to get out of bed in the morning and face the cold chill when you are wrapped up in blankets. At least today when I woke up there was snow on the ground. Of course, it all melted within an hour but it was still pretty. And I feel that if it's gonna be this cold it might as well be cold for a reason...like snow. As for now I am just trying to stay as warm as possible which means lots of hoodies and pj pants and a whole lot of blankets (I've been carrying my fleece Batman blanket with me everywhere).

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3