6.29.2011

Blog Inspiration: Dear Lizzy...

Lizzy is one of the most creative, pretty, sparkly bloggers out there. Everything she touches turns cute. She has 3 adorable little ladies and a loving husband who share in all the fun on the blog. I love this blog because it is so happy and sweet! I think you'll like it too!

Reasons I LOVE "Dear Lizzy:"


1. We both adore "Ruche." 2. I love Lizzy's scrapbook bundle giveaways. 3. She takes beautiful, pretty pictures. 4. She is so cute and creative (she has her own line of scrapbook supplies!) 5. I love how she makes mini scrapbooks just about special events. 6. They make for an adorable family. 7. I am so inspired by Lizzy's use of instax minis.


Get inspired: http://www.elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/


Peace and Love,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3