6.09.2011

Happy Birthday Mom...

Today's my mom's birthday. I hope she has a great day. I love her so much, she is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. Good news is that she seems to get cooler with age. Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much!


For her Birthday my mom wanted me to make her a mixed cd so I thought I would share her Birthday playlist with you:


*Stevie Nicks- If You Ever Did Believe
*Aqualung- Brighter Then Sunshine
*Train- If It's Love
*John Mayer- Heartbreak Warfare
*U2- Magnificent
*Coldplay- Speed Of Sound
*Seal- Love's Divine
*Neil Young- Harvest Moon
*Sixpence Non The Richer- Kiss Me
*Todd Wright- Coming Up For Air
*U2- Walk On
*Train- Save the Day
*Bon Jovi- When We Were Beautiful
*Keane- Bend and Break
*Madonna- Frozen
*Carly Simon- You're So Vain
*George Michael- Freedom

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3