1.15.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. The new Diana lens for digital cameras. (wink! wink! birthday gift!)
2. Katrina Regino's original movie posters. Especially loving this one for "Midnight In Paris."
3. I think this has been a favorite a couple of times but I can't get over how much I love Miss Katie's hair!
4. Pretty little tea cups. Sarah and I went thrifting this week and I seriously thought of picking some of these up.
5. This entire house is drool worthy, but I really love this living room!
6. Elsie's furry little friend is adorable.
7. Meg's weekly purchase of fun fabric makes me happy.
8. There are no words to express how much I love this photo.
9. Train's new single "Drive By" is currently on repeat.
10. Such cute journals by Rifle.
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3