1.08.2012

What Was Left Over...

While in Georgetown on Thursday I got the chance to see some of the beautiful decorations left over from Christmas. It was sad to see the discarded Christmas trees left on the side of the road and to see people beginning to take down their lights; however, there were still a number of houses that still had decorations up. As it is, Georgetown is a gorgeous place and I would would kill to live in one of those charming, HUGE old houses, but the Christmas decorations that we saw were outstanding. I only snapped a couple of pics but trust me, everything was beautiful. If you ever have a chance to come to D.C. during the holiday season you must at least drive by.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3