1.30.2012

Back To The Daily Grind...


Tomorrow I officially go back to school. I am not looking forward to it one bit. First of all, my classes start earlier this semester which means no sleeping in for this one. Second, it means less free time for me and more time spent on assignments. I am taking one online class this semester which I started today and I am already letting myself become overwhelmed. I think I have just gotten so used to all the time off that actually having stuff due and deadlines stresses me out. I just have to remind myself to take things one day at a time and not to drowned myself in work. Making time for myself is a major priority. We only have one life to live and I am not going to spend the next 4 months only focusing on school. Boy, am I going to miss all my free time.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3