4.08.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. Amanda's black and white nature photos. 

2. So smitten with this gorgeous pink movie poster for "Blue Valentine." 

3. Dreamy combination of the polka dot rug and pink chair. 

4. This dress is so so cute! 

5. Beautiful video made for Kate Spade. You can watch it here


6. Love what Kait did with her dyed easter eggs. 

7. Peep smore's for Easter. 

8. Elsie's pretty Holga's.  

9. The Baly Sequin dress from Free People

10. Love these colorful telephone attachments for cell phones. I got one for Easter :) 

I also wanted to wish everyone a very happy Easter! I am so grateful for what the Lord has given me and it's so important for us to remember what He did for us everyday and not just on Easter. Here is a video made up from clips of the Passion that really moved me and I thought I would share it. Just a warning this video is pretty graphic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3