4.16.2012

Surprise...

 It's always been on my bucket list to have a surprise party and now I can check that one off. What I thought was turning out to be a weird night out with a friend turned into a surprise 20th birthday party for me with all my closest gals. I don't know how they pulled it off but my sister and best friend had apparently been planning this for months. All I can say is that I truly was shocked! Every single detail was perfect! They had polka dot plates, my favorites drinks, cupcake balloons...everything! All I can say is that I am so thankful and blessed for the friends I have. I have to give a big thank you to Sarah and Maddie. I was so touched that they would go through all of that trouble just for me. It really made me see how much they care about me and what great people they are and how lucky I am to have them in my life. Thanks gals for a great party!    
   

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3