4.22.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. Zooey's new iPhone commercial. Cutest thing ever!  

2. This week's playlist over at Flowerchild. It's filled with great tracks from the 60s and 70s.  

3. Maroon 5's new single "Payphone." It's been on repeat all weekend long.  

4. The polka dot dome bag from Brahmin. So adorable!  

5. These lime green wedges from Threadsence are just plain groovy and I love them!  

6. Shenae Grimes hair. Thinking of doing something like this when my hair grows out.  

7. Mini mustache coin purse at Paper source.   

8. I am so in love with all of Elsie's pictures from her road trip. Hoping to snap some like these on my trips this Summer. Check out Elsie's travel shots here, here, here, here, and here.   

9. Just beautiful.  

10. The prettiest centerpiece I have ever seen over at Dear Lizzy.  

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3